On September 30, 2021, the 7th meeting of the eCUDO.pl Steering Committee took place in a hybrid form. The meeting was attended by members of the Steering Committee from partner institutions. The following issues were discussed during the meeting:
1. The minutes of the previous meeting were approved.
2. Milestones - the results of the survey and the results of the work of the Software Development Team were discussed. Formally, the milestones have been reached, but there are still technical improvements to be made.
3. Information on changes in the UMG team implementing the project was submitted.
4. The results of the work of the Team for substantive data quality evaluation were discussed: the state of preparation of data and metadata.
5. Update of the Risk Register, in which the main request was to extend the project implementation deadline due to the problems encountered in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, with no guarantee of an increase in the budget.
6. Indicators - implementation status at each Partner - at all Project Partners a zero status is reported - this is consistent with the project implementation logic, these values will start to increase when the system is launched and data transfer begins.
7. Information about the project promotion - the partners' activity on the project website and reported activities promoting the project were mentioned.
8. A relative date for the next meeting of the Steering Committee of the eCUDO.pl project has been planned
9. Several free applications were submitted, incl. concerning the organization of a series of promotional meetings, training meetings with stakeholders.